Established in 1995 BestComp Group is one of the biggest Southern Caucasus and Central Asian ICT industry leaders in system integration, data center solutions, software development, as well as distribution and IT services. During decades of both professional and revenue growth the company landed substantial projects in government and private sectors, while staying on the cutting edge of region’s technology progress and digital transformation.
BestComp Group is a “Platinum Partner” of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Aruba Networks, Palo Alto, 3CX, “Gold Partner” of Hewlett Packard Incorporated, Oracle, Thales, Ncipher, “Silver Partner” of Fortinet and Snom, “Premier Partner” of Cisco, “Elite Partner” of APC by Schneider Electric, distributor of Microsoft, Authorized Partner of Acer, Lenovo, Micro Focus and over 50 other worlds leader vendors.
Having subsidiaries on the international level the company cooperates with partners in Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Turkmenistan. “BestComp Group” has successfully implemented hundreds of various IT projects in Azerbaijan, Georgia and Central Asia. Company’s products and services are focused on customer satisfaction and business process improvements brought to our clients. While providing state of the art consultancy services to consumers we are strongly dedicated to improve customer’s IT infrastructure as well as help our clients to keep their business cost effective and efficient.
BestComp Group is ISO 9001:2015 and 27001:2013 certified, which also ensures that customers get safe, high quality products and services, which in turn brings many business benefits.
Our mission is to always present modern IT technologies, optimal IT solutions and products to customers, being recognized as a professional and reliable business partner. It is an integral part of our mission to develop new jobs, train IT personnel and take an active part in society’s IT awareness.
Our goal is to become one of the successful leaders in the ICT sector, internationally recognized as one of the carriers of sustainable development of the digital transformation process.
BestComp Group’s core values are:
• TECHNOLOGY CREATIVITY
The company’s greatest achievement is the staff. BestComp Group employs more than 330 highly qualified specialists greatly experienced in ICT. Considering professionalism, a core value of the company, BestComp Group invests substantial funds in various trainings locally as well as abroad and constantly supplies professional education of the best IT staff. Employees of the company regularly participate in specialized trainings by industry leaders in various IT areas. Currently, the company’s employees hold more than 500 certificates from internationally leading IT companies. These activities set us on a path of establishing and strengthening loyalty as well as ensuring company’s professional eligibility.
The Principles of Information Security Policy
BestComp Group defines information as a critical notion. To identify and manage all kinds of risks and threats to the information assets, the company applies the ISO 27001 standard. The basic principles of our company, which attaches great importance to information security are as follows:
- To provide services by considering the efforts in compliance with all legal regulations and contracts related to the information security,
- To implement the sustainable Information Security System based on risk assessment and management,
- To ensure the integrity, confidentiality and accessibility of information assets in a way that meets the requirements of the Information Security Management System standard and focus on continuous studies to improve them,
- To conduct trainings and other activities to increase the information security awareness,
- To do business with customers and other stakeholders by taking Information Security Obligations into account during the processes of receiving and providing services/products,
- To ensure the company’s improvement regularly, BestComp Group continually reviews its policy and information security performance.