Access Control System
BestComp Group provides comprehensive access control solutions that designed to keep people and premises safe. Our access control systems ensure that only authorized individuals can gain entry to certain areas of a facility. These systems can range from an electronic lock at the entrance of a building to a series of locks on server racks at a physical data centre:
- Biometric technologies – Identification and access to authorised people through fingerprint or facial recognition.
- High-level security – Protection of your restricted-access areas. Through our partners we are able to provide enterprise grade access control systems.
- Video verification – This feature ensure only authorised personnel can access your secured spaces through visual recognition and video analytics.
- Mobile access – It creates opportunity for your staff to enter your premises using mobile devices, such as smartphones, tablets.
By implementing our systems, an organization can better monitor who is accessing their facilities and increase safety and security environment.
Integrated notification system helps security administrators spot, manage, and mitigate access violations. Our smart system also sends real-time alerts, when security breaches occur, such as unauthorized individuals’ access, invalid entry attempts or account authorization abuse. With BestComp Group’s intelligent solutions you will be able to audit all users’ access and activities, to gain further information of who is accessing premises.
Video Surveillance System
There is a huge choice of VSS solutions, but to choose the right option can be challenging. It is very important to know what you are getting and that it matches your objectives. BestComp Group’s VSS experts will help match your business needs depending on the functionality you need. We provide scalable and intelligent monitoring solutions that incorporate high-resolution CCTV cameras for enhanced image quality at low bandwidth, optimized storage, coupled with intelligent digital recording and analysis. Our comprehensive service includes:
- Smart, High Definition cameras;
- Facial identification cameras;
- Covert and visible cameras;
- Thermal and infrared cameras;
- Loitering detection cameras.
We offer these solutions with robust communication backbone over fiber optic, LAN, wireless and other technologies based on the requirement and existing infrastructure availability, along with options of remote monitoring and recording, including Cloud Solutions. Feel free to give us a call to discuss your Video Surveillance System and work out what suits your business.